Redline Engine Release Notes – v2.3.3
- TextUps shortened URLs that redirect to the RL-VDP or dealer provided VDP are now being registered for AutoReply, and successful redirect users. (This applies to all future textword registration only)
- New TurnACar settings UI supporting multiple player configs now available. However, TurnACar player software still needs to be updated to support multiple player configs and third-party settings. Editing the default player config, will have the same effect as editing TurnACarSettings in the past until the new player software is completed (It’s backwards compatible). Any additional player configs will not be used until this next update.
- Outgoing Feed empty enclosure bug corrected (AutoTrader feeds now generated in testing)
- Outgoing Feed shared-url, also called pull feeds, where a third-party can use a URL where the most up-to-date data feed will be available is now out of BETA and available.
- Outgoing Feed line termination carriage return + new line now working and available
- Outgoing Feed Batch feed speed increased
- Incoming Photo Patch – A third-party and their slow content servers were causing the Redline photo queue to be backed-up since they were taking twice as long to be downloaded, and often the photos were not downloaded creating incomplete photo sets. We now time-out on photos after 2 seconds if no response, and we retry to download the photo. This corrected the problem where after 2 tries, we were able to download the photo in most occassions, and decrease the amount of time we waited for photos to download.